Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Charitable, Social Welfare , Skill Development & Educational Organization. The organization has undertaken many Skill Development Training Programmes under State and Central Govt. to work out among poor, needy and down trodden people to eradicate poverty and unemployment in society. Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) always given priority to women, SC & ST and school dropout candidates in making them employable . The setting up of Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) in 2009 was triggered by the increasing demand of trained manpower for the jobs created in various sectors. It is one of the India’s large Vocational Training Provider (VTP) with a goal to train 50,000 (Fifty Thousand ) people by 2022 through its 100 above Training Centre. Millions of Indians still live Below Poverty Line (BPL) and face a number of issues related to health, education and employment. Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) providing meaningful employment and livelihood opportunities to youth is an absolute necessity to achieve inclusive and sustainable growth given the favourable demographics.
1) Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) is also associated with Planning Commission, Govt. of India (NITI Aayog Alloted Unique ID-WB2014/0082330), National Skill Development Corporation-NSDC (Under MSDE), Paschim Banga Society for Skill Devlopment (PBSSD).It has also a Unique computer literacy brand- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER SCHOOLING (www.nics.net.in) provides training related to Computer Software, Hardware & Networking, Accounts, IT and ITES, Skill Development and different other sectors. Our message – “learn here lead there”.
2) We have more than 50 PBSSD empanelled Centre in various location all over West Bengal, always engaged ourselves to implement Skill Training and proper Education across all over west Bengal. Training Provider ID-PBSSD/TP/HAUEDUC/264.
3) Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) is also Accredited & Affiliated Training Provider (TP ID-TP047032) of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Bikash Yojna Under Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India.
4) Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) also continuing 3 Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY) in West Bengal.
5) Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) also a Partner of National Rural Livelihood Mission (SRLM), National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM).
6) Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) also working for Minority Student through Seekho aur Kamao (Learn & Earn), Maulana Azad National Academy for Skill (MANAS) and Upgrading the Skill and Training in Traditional Arts & Crafts for development (USTTAD) under the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India.
7) Henria Unique Education Centre (HUEC) also working on Electronics System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM), National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) through the Training Partnership under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt of India.